Sunday, December 03, 2006

NYC to New Haven



Matt and I went to New York and Connecticut the middle of November. We flew in on Friday afternoon, and took a bus from Newark to NYC to meet up with sister Megan. We were dropped off at Bryant Park where we watched ice skaters skating to Sinatra outside in 60 degree weather, kind of interesting. While Megan was in class we had dinner with Matt's friend, Kevin, from Michigan and his wife Joanna. We met Megan later that night at a bar called Vinyl, a very trendy, retro joint, where the bathrooms were each dedicated to a popular singer, I went in Nelly's bathroom where my very own Nelly doll watched and sang to me as I peed, very amusing. Saturday we took a train to New Haven, Connecticut where we met up with Jeremy Blum, another college friend from U of M, and his new wife, Grace. They were having an East Coast reception for those that could not make thier California wedding. We toured Yale University, and then went to the reception that night. It was great catching up with family, and friends from college.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes...NYC! It was so wonderful to have the two of you as guests in R7C! I loved it! HOpe you guys had as much fun as I did and I can't wait to spend time over Christmas! Hooray and Love! *Meg