Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Me and Matt


Saturday Matt and I went to the Coconut Grove Slam, a dolphin fishing tournament. Matt provides fishing analyses for some of the teams, so he was invited to come on out. We had some free drinks and food, watched the Kentucky Derby there, and saw a few dolphin being weighed in. Last year we took Cheryl, Angel and Cheryl's friend Debbie with us. Last year was more fun, but it was still cool. Later that night we went to Texas de Brazil. It's a Churasscaria, which is a fancy Brazilian steakhouse where men in uniform come around multiple times serving meat. And I mean meat, sirloin, churrasco, filet mignon, chicken, ribs, sausage. It's a meat-lovers dream. I devoured churrasco and filet, um yummy! The sexy pic is Matt at the Grove Slam.

9 comments:

Jocelyn Edin said...

Quite the life you live down in southern Florida. Soak it up! That's one cute husband of yours :)

Anonymous said...

That restaurant sounds like a Myers Family dream come true...

Dawn Cooper said...

I guess we'll have to set up a tiki porch for you when you and Matt come home so you don't miss Miami too much ;)
Love you! Dawn

Anonymous said...

Have you set an actual date of when you are moving back to Michigan? I keep reading references about it but didn't know if you officially decided exactly when you were moving home....sounds like you are living up the Miami life while you can :)
-Melissa

Anonymous said...

well done k, turns out i have a hot brother'n'law...

sending my love from nyc.

Anonymous said...

well done k, turns out i have a hot brother'n'law...

sending my love from nyc.

Anonymous said...

well done k, turns out i have a hot brother'n'law...

sending my love from nyc.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE reading about all your adventures down in Miami. Enjoy it (but I can't wait to have you back in MI). :) And yes, you have one hunky husband! Tee Hee!

Anonymous said...

Awww that tournament was one of the best times ever. Sad to of missed it this year. how exciting for you guys to be traveling to Europe but I cant wait for you to get back here in MI :)