Our weekends are finally slowing down and we love it. Friday evening Destinee came over for dinner and we watched 8 episodes of Sex and the City! I'm addicted to it, although I've already seen all of the seasons, I forget some of the episodes, so it was basically like new ones for me. But, how great right? Spending the whole night living vicariously through Carrie Bradshaw? Saturday we took a drive over to Coopersville for our niece Sara's birthday, she turned 8. We slumber partied there, and played ping-pong, fuseball, and air hockey. The pic above is Sunday morning messy hair. I start my first class tomorrow and I'm so excited about it!
Monday, January 14, 2008
Weekend in Review
Our weekends are finally slowing down and we love it. Friday evening Destinee came over for dinner and we watched 8 episodes of Sex and the City! I'm addicted to it, although I've already seen all of the seasons, I forget some of the episodes, so it was basically like new ones for me. But, how great right? Spending the whole night living vicariously through Carrie Bradshaw? Saturday we took a drive over to Coopersville for our niece Sara's birthday, she turned 8. We slumber partied there, and played ping-pong, fuseball, and air hockey. The pic above is Sunday morning messy hair. I start my first class tomorrow and I'm so excited about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How exciting! Good luck with classes, does it feel like you took a rewind on life? I mean that in a good way too, I would love to rewind a little bit! Stephen is working at a firm called SB Architects, they are based out of San Francisco. They design high end resorts, condo's etc. He loves it. It has a very western feel to it, I don't mean cowboy western! :) It's nice to read about your goings on!
Post a Comment