Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Early Thanksgiving!

Update time:

Andrea and Gregor's baby Kaylynn is doing well. She is so very tiny, but in good health. She looks like Andrea with long fingers and toes to go with her cute button nose, but has a beautiful complexion from Gregor's family and dark hair too! Britta and I joined forces last Saturday and visited the two of them in Portland. We dropped Barrett off at Sue and Del's with his daddy, and then took the twinnies with us to the Mulder's. Marcy and Wyatt were also there, so it was tons of fun with 4 chilins under the age of 1. The twins are sweet peas, and so fun to watch and interact with. B on the other hand needed a little nap, so he was a bit cranky, but oh so cute and a total replica of Ben minus his hair and eye color. Total Boy! Anyhow it was great seeing Britta and Andrea and spending some time with them. Sunday we had the Hicks Family Thanksgiving, oh how yummy it was! We chit-chatted all evening, and it was great to catch up with everyone.

The 15th was a small gathering of friends over here at the house, to celebrate Dawn and Jen's birthday. This was the first time we have had more than a couple come over to the house! It was tons of fun, and we all know how much I love to entertain! We were supposed to meet up with Jen and Andy at the bar in Perrinton, but too many people to get around, and Jen and Andy ended up staying in at her parents place. Monday, Matt took a personal day to go hunting, and brought me home a 9 point!

The 8th Matt and I hosted a Hibatchi style Chinese feast for Betsy's birthday. She invited a few close friends, dad cooked, I decorated, and we sipped on sake cosmos. This night was also my cousin Abe's 30th surprise birthday, so we scooted out early and celebrated with him and his family until the wee hours of the night!

Friday we leave for Pittsburgh to visit Rhonda and Greg O. Yeah! She also got a new car, very snazzy, a mazda 6. Boy did she need it!

It's been snowing here all week, it's beautiful, I don't care what people say about the snow, I love it! The pictures are a montage of the last few weekends.

November 2008

3 comments:

Dawn Cooper said...

You're so cute! I'm so jealous that you are going to Pittsburgh!!! I want to go with you... Give Rhonda a big smooch and hug for me. You guys drive safe!

Love to you both!!
Dawn

Jocelyn Edin said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Kate! Looks like good times :)

Abyss said...

Happy Holidays! I am glad you love the snow- you have to, to live where you do! Thanks for the comment on my blog.