What a blow out last weekend for the Wolverines and I got to watch the game in the Big House, well, some of the game! The ole college roomies got together last weekend for tailgating, football watching, more tailgating, NYPD, Good Time Charlie's eating, and some dancing at our old favorite bar, Rick's! What a totally fun and carefree time it was. We even made a porch swing visit to our old house! First time staying the night without Ni Ni! I must admit it felt good, but Sunday morning rolled around and I was ready to head back. These are a few pictures from our day/night.
Saturday, October 24, 2009
U of M vs. Who?
What a blow out last weekend for the Wolverines and I got to watch the game in the Big House, well, some of the game! The ole college roomies got together last weekend for tailgating, football watching, more tailgating, NYPD, Good Time Charlie's eating, and some dancing at our old favorite bar, Rick's! What a totally fun and carefree time it was. We even made a porch swing visit to our old house! First time staying the night without Ni Ni! I must admit it felt good, but Sunday morning rolled around and I was ready to head back. These are a few pictures from our day/night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment