Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Break!

Hi all, thought I would write a little bit. I finished classes last week, and I don't start again until June 29th! It is so nice, although I still come home to Q work, I have found the time to work-out twice this week and so has Matt! This is a major milestone for us, because it has been put on the back burner for months. I feel less stressed, and more content! On another note, Megan was here last week. She was supposed to record some songs for an old neighbor of ours, but the studio suffered extreme rain damage so she couldn't record. Instead, we hung out and ate good food, and giggled a lot. Sis-ters, Sis-ters, there were never such devoted sisters. . . . .

5 comments:

Britta said...

I'm glad to hear that you get a break! You work so hard!! I can't wait to see you...only 11 days!! Yeah! Tell Matt I said "hi"!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got some free time! I hear you on the work out thing, it makes me feel sooo much better when I am stressed (and puts me in a better mood). I won't be able to make it to the shower because it is our last weekend in Tulsa before we move, so I am sorry that I won't be able to see you :( Enjoy the extra time and I agree with the sisters being so special...there isn't anything like them!!

Jocelyn Edin said...

I'm so excited to see you too...and for you to see Gwen...and for the slumber party at our new house. Yay!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to sign my last comment...anonymous is me...Melissa :)

Anonymous said...

Sister! Spending time with you and Matt was fabulous and much needed on numerous levels. I love you! And thank you for everything!