
It's a week late, but we made it through Matt's favorite holiday. He was pink leotard man, and I was a naughty nun, again. Finding a costume at the last minute wasn't happening, so I thought I would use the one from the first year in Florida. A couple pounds heavier, and a little rounder, but it still looked okay! Matt and I braved the crowds and we went to one of the hottest places inland-Coconut Grove. Let me tell you, I was not prepared for what I was about to see. Thousands of people squished together, in costume, walking around and looking at everyone else in costume. The one thing that sticks out in my mind? Underwear models, men's underwear models. Need I say more?

1 comment:
As an experienced mullet connoisseur, I'm gonna have to tell you that Pink Leotard Man's hair ranks high on the list of sought after do's for the fall season. Mullet's are making a comeback. Glad to see you're one step ahead of the game, well done! And a sexy naughty nun IS the best accessory to a great mullet, everybody knows that.
Post a Comment