Monday, February 25, 2008
Blog Update
I've been homework bound the last few weeks hence no blog update. I wanted to post a pic of all the snow we have had in February, but it's slowly melting away. Not sure if we will get any big snowstorms for the rest of the year. We sure have enjoyed it though. My Springbreak is next week, didn't know I'd be saying that again did you? It does feel rather wrong I might add. Anyhow, maybe I can post some recent pics, though I would like to get to Chicago to see Rach and the William's family, I'm also planning a trip to see Rhonda in Traverse City. On second thought, maybe there won't be any pics posted! Valentine's Day was nice, Matt gave me a very pretty, pinkish-purple orchid. It's so delicate, I hope it lasts here in the great white north. We had an orchid in Miami that we nursed back to life, and it was ruined on the trip back home, never-the-less we are going to try to keep it alive. It makes me miss Miami. It appears that this winter has given me some extra insulation on my better half, so I have jump started my work out, and purchased a YOGA for beginners DVD, after the work out jump start, I'm going to have to de-stress myself, you know? Isn't is supposed to help elongate the body too? Maybe I can elongate my insulation, move it up to my upper half? Or is that Pilates?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Let me know if you make it to our neck of the woods next week, it would be great to see you!
-Melissa
You're so cute! I love you :)
Dawn
Post a Comment