Monday, May 12, 2008

Celebrations Continue

This weekend was another fun one, complete with more celebrations! First of all, for all of you that read my blog (thank you very much for doing so) there have been a few questions about just what exactly my business is. Well, I'm trying not to give too much away until we are federally registered, but Jennifer Warner (Miller) and her mother Sherrie, and I are starting an event coordinating business. Planning parties, how fabulous is that? Things are going so well, and so fast. We are doing an open house the end of this month (for payment) yes! We have been working with Jocelyn Edin to design a logo for our name, and we just finalized it on Thursday! We are so excited and love the design! Now we get to move forward with business cards, and a website, did I mention how excited we are? Friday I drove to Grand Haven to spend the day with Sean, Susan and the kiddies. We ate yummy food, played the Wii and chit chatted and then Saturday morning I got to see Rob play soccer. They lost, but it is fun to see the skills develop. Then, Jocelyn put on a "meet the twins" party at Ben and Britta's and I got some quality time with the girls and the family, it was so nice to see everyone, the girls are changing all the time and are so sweet! They are fraternal and don't look a thing a like, it will be fun to see who turns out like who, but right now Raina looks like Ben, and Lauren looks like Britta! We had to leave the party early, as Andrea and I drove down to Detroit for Cheryl Peavler's (college roomie) bachelorette party where we got on a limo bus and went bar-hopping. Cheryl was so cute, and I think she had fun. Yesterday Matt and I went to Grandma Betty's and spent time with his family where we talked about weddings and houses, and more very happy things. I hope all of you who are Mothers had a very happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Jocelyn Edin said...

I'm excited for your new company ID too! :) Looks great, I must say. Sorry I missed your call about that last night. Will get a hold of you soon you experience designer you!