very true and real advice from a dear friend of mine in regards to my pregnancy. That may be my motto, I still can't help how I feel, and my feelings haven't changed towards the delivery, but I'm going to be talking to my doctor about that and come up with a birthing plan that works for all of us, baby included.
So, I've been venting a lot about the pain of my back, and come to find out I had two ribs out of place, the doc fixed that for me, but last night I threw them out again. Go figure. This puts quite a damper on work since we have another big DOC (Day of Coordination) coming up in July, I'm going to ask Mom Upton to help, hopefully she can! Work is going great, we had our first wedding on the weekend of June 12-13th in Glen Arbor. I can't wait to show pictures when we get them from our photographer. last night we set up for a wedding today, we've got rentals on the 11th of July, and a DOC in Petoskey, which I'm not going to because it's too far away from the hospital, and then another DOC on the 18th of July. That will keep us pretty busy for awhile.
Today I was able to catch up on all this social networking stuff that I've been putting off, and doing just the minimum for. But, we are up and running on facebook, linkedin, and twitter. So to those out there that read this blog, please read our other forms of media too!
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
;)
Post a Comment