Matt and I are totally 24 junkies. Last year it didn't air because of the writer's strike, but tonight is the 2 hour premier. Cheesy, I know, but something for us to watch besides football!
We went sledding this weekend, so much fun! The dam of our lake is the perfect spot, long hill, not too steep, perfect for tobaggoning and snow tubes, some other neighbors were snowboarding, it gave me the idea to try some downhill skiing the next time we go!
Our friend Angie turned 30 last Saturday Matt's cousin Kenny turns 30 this weekend, and my niece Sara turns 9 on Wednesday. 30, really? Where did the time go. I remember when my mom turned 30. Yikes!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Kyle continues to be a 24 junkie. However, each season I get a little more disinterested which frustrates my hubbie. Luckily, we have DVR so we recorded it. Kyle is just wondering when he will have a chunk of time to watch the 4 hours that are being aired this week (the new house is keeping us very busy). Hope you enjoyed the first part of the show!
-Melissa
Hey, 30 is not so bad. Only good things to come! Weather is nice down here and wish you were here to enjoy too. We definitely aren't sledding though. Love, Jo
Ugh, 30. My turn is coming in a few months and I don't care what people say, I'm clinging to my twenties like nobody's business...Jaime C.
Post a Comment