Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Secret is Out

16 comments:

Jocelyn Edin said...

Woo hoo! This is such great news! That's a very sweet early ultrasound... you have a little pee wee in there! Congrats to you guys. All our love.

Dawn Cooper said...

We are so happy for you two! If there's anything you need, Bob and I are always there! Hot damn... how exciting!? I can't wait to see Miss Kate as a mother... you'll be wonderful!

Melissa said...

Congratulations!!! Britta told me a couple of weeks ago but I was waiting for you to make it public before I said anything :) Kyle and I are so happy for you and Matt....you will be GREAT parents. That is a really early ultrasound picture! Britta said you already have a little belly, I'll be looking forward to pictures!
-Melissa

Monica said...

Hey Kate-Congrats to you and Matt!! Best wishes with for the next 8ish months and beyond! :)

MJ DAVIS said...

OH MY GOODNESS.....Katie I'm so thrilled for you....Love to you both and congratulations! I'll be spreading the word far and wide through my family!
Love Auntie MoJo

Abyss said...

WOW!!! How far along are you? I am so excited for you! You will be a great mom! That is a great picture!!!!
and BTW your cookies are on there way to you.

Bekky said...

YAY Congratulations!! Love and Health to all of you :D How exciting. Oh and Chris said he/she already looks like a Buckeye fan. Take care Love Bek&Chris

Anonymous said...

YEA!!! I'm so excited for you!! The ultrasound is fantastic. You and Matt are going to be wonderful parents! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys!!!!!!!! I have to make plans to go see you soon.........Sending many blessings your way from Miami.

Zuki! Zuki!
Love, Josie

Anonymous said...

Hooray hooray for the expansion of Myers-Upton family! I cannot contain my excitement for you and Matt! Hooray!

Jaime & Jamee said...

Baby's first pic...now it's real! The fun really starts when you get to start buying tiny little shoes and clothes and bedsheets! Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Katie Babe! What wonderful news and can't wait to see you and Matt and know you both will be great parents. You are in for an adventure with so many intrinsic rewards. Congratulations and love from Jo and Tom.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you and Matt. I was checking Britta's blog and saw you had a new post, and I am really glad I went to you site. You guys will be excellent parents!

Anonymous said...

That's GREAT news!!! Owe Owe!
All my best wishes for the newest addition to your family. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

That's GREAT news!!! Owe Owe!
All my best wishes for the newest addition to your family. Miss you guys!

= *
Mar-Bear

Patti Maravolo said...

OMG!!!!! Congratulations!!!!We are so happy for you! I would love to take belly pics of you when you are ready! :) Again congrats. Keep us up to date!