I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!!!GO GREEN AND WHITE!!!(By the way, is your fridge missing a UofM magnet????)
Tom wore and still is wearing his State shirt today! Needed to "taunt" his U of M walkin' buddies. How's the PG lady? Love ya, Jo
Yea! Go green! Can't wait to watch the game. Thanks again for coming out for my birthday it was nice to have you there! Love ya!
First of all, Dawn, you are an awful, evil person for stealing such a wonderful magnet!!!Second, Matt!! WTF!? This is such a painful display of traitor-ness (yeah, I made up that word)!! You two both got degrees from UM!! So sad :(
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!!!
GO GREEN AND WHITE!!!
(By the way, is your fridge missing a UofM magnet????)
Tom wore and still is wearing his State shirt today! Needed to "taunt" his U of M walkin' buddies. How's the PG lady? Love ya, Jo
Yea! Go green! Can't wait to watch the game. Thanks again for coming out for my birthday it was nice to have you there! Love ya!
First of all, Dawn, you are an awful, evil person for stealing such a wonderful magnet!!!
Second, Matt!! WTF!? This is such a painful display of traitor-ness (yeah, I made up that word)!! You two both got degrees from UM!! So sad :(
Post a Comment